RRD - BELUGA Y26 E-TECH 170
RRD Beluga y26 year 2021
105 Liters - 170 x 72 cm Wing Foil Board
Dynamite comes in a small package!
The new Beluga has a compact shape to push beyond your level.
2 sizes, the 170 and 160, to get you in the water and have a blast anytime you are riding it. Accessible and ready for any maneuver. The 170 has a sleek approach to lighter winds and the easiest take off. The 160 feels more free and maneuverable making it your preferred all rounder. The rails, with a pronounced bevel, allows you to have a larger area to position your feet and less bottom surface to reduce the drag during touch downs. A pronounced kicker on the tail makes you fly in no time when pumping it and keep control during your tricks.
Free Shipping to all Europe from 299 euro
Delivery 48h to 6d depending the Country
2 Years Warranty and Shipping Insurance
Until 15 Days with the Right of Return
You’ll use your foil to create your motion, ride, carve and jump in a feeling of pure freedom. The Beluga is fun to ride both in flatwater and in waves, it simply does the job whatever the conditions throw at you!
Features RRD Beluga E-Tech Y26
- Carry handle on the bottom for easy entry into the water.
- Special deck concave shape for a comfortable and performing ride.
- Tail kicker to start foiling earlier and bevelled rails.
- Deep double concave bottom for smooth touch downs.
- Multiple straps position (double or single front straps) to chose your preferred set up.
- Specific reinforced foil box with 2 US slots to resist any stress.
- The 170 is convertible to windfoil as it floats enough to uphaul the sail and is well balanced when powered up at full speed.
- The 170 available in LTD and E-TECH , the 160 in LTE. Ideal compromise between light weight and strength.
Why to buy the Windsurf Wing foil board: Rrd Beluga E-Tech Y26?
- A COMPACT SHAPE PACKED WITH VOLUME TO GET YOU FLYING IN NO TIME
- FROM INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVEL WINGFOILERS
- YOUR PREFERRED ALL ROUNDER
- ACCESSIBLE AND READY TO ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE
RRD Beluga in E-tech Technology
Glass epoxy skin top and bottom. Our strongest technology, the E-TECH is made for those entering or starting windsurfing. Suitable for schools and centers that want maximum durability. On the deck it combines 2 glass layers of 300gr and 400gr together with the Wood 0,6 mm which is the most resistant material available. The bottom has a thick glass layer of 450 gr and reinforcements on both nose and tail for maximum impact resistance.
More featured of Rrd Beluga
Short shape packed with volume to allow buoyancy and maneuverability once in the air.
Rails with a pronounced bevel to have a larger area to position your feet , but also less bottom surface to reduce drag during touch downs.
Pronounced double concave in the middle to the front section for smooth touh downs and a better overall performance.
MULTIPLE FOOTSTRAP OPTIONS
Double front strap or single strap to chose your preferred set up for both flatwater or waves.
Full deck pad with colour coordination to help feet positioning, comfort and support.
Carry handle on the bottom for easy transport to the water of both the Beluga and the Wind Wing.
BELUGA LTD Y26 SPECS
|MODEL||SIZE CM||LITERS||FINS + BOX SYSTEM||Kg||CODE|
|BELUGA 170 E-TECH Y26||170 x 72||105 lts||2 X US BOX SLOT||7,5||26BLG170E|
- Recommended Style
- ALL ROUNDER WINGBOARD
- Included Accessories
- No Fins Included
- Volume (lts)
- 105 LTS
Be the first to ask a question about this product!