RRD - FIRE RACE 120 LTE Y25
RRD Fire Race 120 Lte Y25 year 2020
The FIRERACE 120 is a race board based on the X-FIRE shape, which has collected countless victories in the world cup! For several years it has been the board used by the French Sailing Federation (FF Voile) for the youth slalom activity. Starting from 2018 the Firerace 120 has been selected as well by the Italian Sailing Federation (FIV) for the slalom under 20 activity.
The FIRERACE 120 Y25 is a mix of excellent speed, incredible early planing and upwind abilities. It has been recently updated introducing the Foil Box in order to make it usable with hydrofoil.
Free Shipping to all Europe from 299 euro
Delivery 48h to 6d depending the Country
2 Years Warranty and Shipping Insurance
Until 15 Days with the Right of Return
Features RRD Fire Race Lte Y25
- Sensational top-end speed and effortless gybing.
- Innovative cut-out design giving an increased control and better acceleration.
- 2 different fins, the 40 and the 44, it always behaves properly in various conditions.
- Equipped with the FOILBOX for both hydrofoil and standard fin to multiply your sessions.
- PS/ HD glass/ wood sandwich skin on top and bottom with a glass crossed fibers laminated in single shot moulding process.
Whi to buy the windsurf board: Rrd Fire Race Lte Y25?
- INCREDIBLE PLANING ABILITIES AND TOP SPEED POTENTIAL
- WIDE RANGE SAIL SIZES
- SUITABLE FOR RACE WINDFOILING
Fins included in the Rrd Firerace Lte 120 y25
MFC KP G-10 tuttle head
RRD Fire Race Y25 in LTE Technology
The LTE is our wood technology which combines strength and lightness by adding specific reinforcements and perfectly combining them underneath the wood laminate. Those layers are combined together and placed very efficiently to reinforce the most stressed parts, leaving a lighter weight in less stressed areas. Both deck and bottom are laminated using a 0,6 mms wood veneer and Biaxial Glass fibers with a solid PVC reinforced bottom.
FIRERACE LTE Y25 SPECS
FINS + BOX SYSTEM
FIRERACE 120 LTE Y25
230 x 75
– MFC KP RC G-10 40 tuttle head
– MFC KP RC G-10 44 tuttle head
- Included Accessories
- MFC KP G-10 tuttle head
- Volume (lts)
- 120 LTS
Be the first to ask a question about this product!