RRD - VARIAL Y26 - CLASSIC
Rrd - Varial Y26 Classic 5'1'' - Year 2021
Pads and Fins are Included in the Price
The Varial Y26 Classic is our pure freestyle kite surfboard fully dedicated to the strapless freestyle discipline.One of the most bad-ass board on the market, it’s now available to fully unchain your potential!
Free Shipping to all Europe from 299 euro
Delivery 48h to 6d depending the Country
2 Years Warranty and Shipping Insurance
Until 15 Days with the Right of Return
Its razor sharp design enhances handling, control, and sets the foundation for the highest level strapless freestyle riding. This board is in a league of its own.
Features of Rrd Varial Y26 Classic
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Unglued Front deck pad included
- Deep bottom channels to increase waterflow for tracking and control at high speeds and landings
- Super thin profile from nose to tail
- Deep concave throughout the entire board with a flat, kicked tail, released by a progressive rocker
- Thruster fin setup for sliding control and better for riding in reverse.
Why to buy a Rrd Varial Y26 Classic?
- DEDICATED, PURE FREESTYLE STRAPLESS SHAPE
- NO INSERTS ON THE DECK FOR STRICTLY STRAPLESS RIDING AND REDUCED WEIGHT
- RAZOR SHARP RAILS, DEEP BOTTOM CHANNELS, ULTRA LOW PROFILE
Costruction and Technoligy of Rrd Varial Y26 Classic
Rrd Varial Y26 with CLASSIC PU Technology (The Real Surf Feeling)
The Classic PU construction has been developed to create pure surfboards for pure wave riding and to allow control over choppy waters. We have improved the weight and strength of the boards this year. We are now using a hi-volume lightweight pigment in the resin. This type of resin fills up the holes in the foam and reduces the amount of resin content in the glass fibers, making the boards lighter. The Classic boards have low fiber memory and low foam memory at the same time. This low memory gives our boards a proper surfboard feel. We recommend the Classic PU technology to the riders who love a comfortable ride which this construction provides through its flexibility.
Tail Details Varial Y26 - Bat Tail
In kiteboarding is the best shape to try some strapless trick. The area removed and little corners add some bite and help give the boards without a rear fin in the middle a little extra drive. The design is optimal for jumps and sharp turns on the face of a wave while still providing enough surface area to generate speed.
Details Varial Y26
|Varial y26||5’1” x 18 ¼ x 2||21 Lts||Classic|
- Fins YES included
- Included Accessories
- Pads YES included
- 5'1'' x 18" x 2"
- Construction Available
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
4 other products in the same category:
You might also like
!BLACK FRIDAY NOW! UNTILL 29 NOVEMBER MIDNIGHT