RRD - COTAN Y25 - CLASSIC
Rrd - Cotan Y25 Classic - Year 2020
Pads and Fins are Included in the Price
The Rrd Cotan Y25 Classic shape will allow you to feel exceptionally free and fast in everything you do, whether you are hitting medium size waves or having fun with freestyle tricks, the compact shape of the C.O.T.A.N. Classic is perfect to lead you through your freestyle strapless progression. Since last year the tail shape it’s been redesigned with wingers and rounded fishtail ends, allowing more aggressive turns at high speeds, when riding waves, or when pushing to get the maximum pop.
Free Shipping to all Europe from 299 euro
Delivery 48h to 6d depending the Country
2 Years Warranty and Shipping Insurance
Until 15 Days with the Right of Return
Features of Rrd Cotan Y25 Classic
- Winger round fishtail, offering precise control, radical turning, and increased pop
- Deep concave throughout the whole board with a flat tail released by a progressive rocker with tail kick
- Thin rails from nose to tail, super thin profile throughout
Why to buy a Rrd Cotan Y25 Classic?
- SHORTEST OUTLINE, COMPACT AND EASY TO MANEUVER AND CONTROL
- PLAYFUL, COMFORTABLE TO RIDE ON FLAT, EFFECTIVE ON ANY WAVE SIZE
- THE ONLY 5 FUTURE BOXES BOARD IN THE RANGE (THRUSTER OR QUAD SETUP CHOICE)
Costruction and Technoligy of Rrd Cotan Y25 Classic
Rrd Cotan Y25 with CLASSIC PU Technology (The Real Surf Feeling)
The Classic PU construction has been developed to create pure surfboards for pure wave riding and to allow control over choppy waters. We have improved the weight and strength of the boards this year. We are now using a hi-volume lightweight pigment in the resin. This type of resin fills up the holes in the foam and reduces the amount of resin content in the glass fibers, making the boards lighter. The Classic boards have low fiber memory and low foam memory at the same time. This low memory gives our boards a proper surfboard feel. We recommend the Classic PU technology to the riders who love a comfortable ride which this construction provides through its flexibility.
- Fins YES included
- Included Accessories
- Pads YES included
- 5'0'' - 5'2'' - 5'4''
- Construction Available
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
You might also like