RRD - JUICE Y25
Rrd - Juice Y25 - Year 2020
The new Rrd Juice y25 is the ultimate wakestyle machine of our range. Now entirely made in Europe, developed and approved by the top riders of our freestyle team, such as 2018 Vice World Champion Adeuri Corniel and Julien Leleu, this is the most aggressive board of Rrd’s twintip arsenal.
The Y25 edition of the Juice has an improved, thicker grindbase bottom layer and a new revolutionary rocker line, blending the classic continuous rocker with three separate planes, resulting in a mix of continuous and three stage curve, providing a unique feel of control during the take off and the most explosive pop ever. Will it still deliver those buttery, flawless landings? You can say it out loud! Behind the kite or cable, this Rrd Juice Y25 is worth the squeeze!
Easy Fast Ordering and Secure On Line Payments
Free Shipping to all Europe starting from 299 euro
Customer Care by Phone and WhatsApp 24 hours
Features of Rrd Juice Y25
- Additional Biaxial Carbon strip has been added to the deck; giving it more rigidity and reducing the reverse flex to almost none
- Increased progressive scoop rocker line which now offers more controlled landings and forward speed
- Narrower stance settings for ninja spins and smaller riders.
More Features of Juice Y25
- Constant outline shape, this gives you a more rounded pop and smoother curves
- Hull channels on nose, tips, and mid outline, that propels water across the board and gives it incredible speed, grip, and tracking capabilities
- HD biaxial fibers lay-up
- Lamination technology that results in less negative flex and a more rigid bottom combined with slightly more flex from the top. This results in a perfect weapon of choice for your wake style tricks through a more explosive pop, increased speed control and reduced vibration
- Torsion box; more strength and reduced torsion. The unidirectional carbon reinforcements layers makes the board stronger and stiffer which allows you to pop like a boss as well as providing you more stability and control on landings
- Upgraded Slick Base for sliding and grinding obstacles or using it as a great cross-over board to the cable park
- Aggressive curve on the rockerline that gives you a smoother landing and better performance on choppy water
- Different size breakdown, to cater for every size of rider
- Reinforced symmetrical inserts, instead of asymmetrical rails, for simple boots adjustments combined with 30% more pull strength and 10% weight reduction
- More rounded tips for maximum control on choppy water.
Costruction and Technoligy of Rrd Juice Y25
The Juice’s special wakestyle lamination is created to give the board maximum rigidity and stiffness. As in all our boards, we use a CNC shaped Paulownia wood core. We then laminate with two layers of unidirectional carbon stringer on the deck and on the bottom of the board. Flex is a crucial point when it comes to wakestyle boards, that’s why we added a special ‘X’ shaped carbon torsion box on the deck, to prevent any twists. On top of that, especially for boot users, we kept inserts instead of slider rails, and added a carbon biaxial insert reinforcement for those heavy landings. Ultimately, the grind base bottom sheet is what you need to make the board last for ever, even after many obstacle sessions.
Specs Juice Y25
|JUICE Y25 40||136 x 40||4 x Juice 2,5 G -10||50 – 60 KG|
|JUICE Y25 41||138 x 41||4 x Juice 2,5 G -10||60 – 75 KG|
|JUICE Y25 42||140 x 42||4 x Juice 2,5 G -10||70 – 80 KG|
|JUICE Y25 43||143 x 43||4 x Juice 2,5 G -10||80 – 95 KG|
Fins included in the Juice V5
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: