RRD - FIREMOVE LTE V4
RRD Firemove Lte V4 year 2019
Firemove Flight 135 Lts available in foil board +hydrofoil section
120 and 135 Lts Available with Foil Box
The FIREMOVE has always been the most wanted board in our range. Easy and accessible, once you step on it you’ll instantly feel confident. This year we have further improved the performance and versatility. The outline of the new FIREMOVE V4 has been modified, creating a mix of a “retro style” nose and winger round tail in a very modern wide maximum width. The rails have been thinned down, up to the point of being thinner than a Hardcore wave shape, a real boost in maneuverability and foot steering ease. The result is early planing, acceleration, maneuverability and a lightweight feel over the water.
Free Shipping to all Europe from 299 euro
Delivery 48h to 6d depending the Country
2 Years Warranty and Shipping Insurance
Until 15 Days with the Right of Return
The new FIREMOVE FLIGHT 135 lts is a mix between a great freeride hydrofoil board and a super early planing freemove board. Its 85 cms of max width and a pronounced curved outline throughout the whole length of the board, make it a real modern “ONE FOR ALL” kind of board. The new FIREMOVE V4 comes with the Tuttle Fin Box on all sizes. The 120 lts and 135 lts are equipped with a specific and reinforced FOIL BOX to ensure the best possible resistance during the use with hydrofoil.
Features RRD Firemove Lte V4
- All sizes come with a new outline with wide winger tail and “retro style” pin nose
- The new 135 has been further enlarged in maximum width up to 85 cm to make it a proper compromise for both freeride hydrofoiling and a planing freemove board
- Specific hydrofoil resistant deep tuttle fin box on big sizes (120 lts and 135 lts) and tuttle fin box on small sizes
- Multiple straps set up: outboard for blast and jibe and for a hydrofoil use; inboard for added maneuverability
Why to buy the windsurf board: Rrd Firemove Lte V4?
- SHORT AND WIDE OUTLINE FOR A COMFORTABLE RIDE
- THIN RAILS FOR A BOOST IN MANEUVERABILITY
- ROUND/PIN WINGER TAIL IMPROVING CARVING AT HI-SPEED
Fins included in the Rrd Firemove Lte V4
RRD Mac Liquid Fin 80
RRD Firemove V4 in Lte Technology
The LTE is our wood technology which combines strength and lightness by adding specific reinforcements and perfectly combining them underneath the wood laminate. Those layers are combined together and placed very efficiently to reinforce the most stressed parts, leaving a lighter weight in less stressed areas. Both deck and bottom are laminated using a 0,6 mms wood veneer and Biaxial Glass fibers with a solid PVC reinforced bottom.
FIREMOVE Lte V4 SPECS
- Recommended Style
- FREEMOVE / WINDFOIL
- Included Accessories
- RRD MAC LIQUID PRO FIN
- Volume (lts)
- 100 / 110 / 120 / 135 LTS
Be the first to ask a question about this product!