RRD - FIRERIDE V1 Ltd/Wood/E-Tech
Rrd Fireride v1 available in 3 different technology: e-tech, wood y ltd
FREERIDE / WINDFOIL
RRD introduce 2 new modern Freeride shapes to maximize fun and versatility of use. The FIRERIDE has the most accessible range of use to adapt at its best to everyone. Compared to the Firemove V3, the Fireride it is compeletely different in dimensions, far longer and narrower. It reminds of a more classical concept of freeride board, but with a modern look.
Free Shipping to all Europe from 299 euro
Delivery 48h to 6d depending the Country
2 Years Warranty and Shipping Insurance
Until 15 Days with the Right of Return
Comfortable, planing and with superb versatility skills to suit all levels and type of uses.
Thanks to its length, the RRD Fireride is perfectly adapts to foilwindsurfing, especially when learning and even for a more advanced level. Available in two different sizes (135 lts and 155 lts), the Fireride is a new evolution in terms of versatility in all wind conditions and able to carry big size sails as well as very small sizes also for rental fleets.
- Full V double concave hull with flat tail end so to maximize stability, early planing and easy jibing. Moreover the fuller size rails from nose to tail maximize lateral stability, reduce drag and increase floatation.
- Available in 3 different technologies LTD, WOOD and E-Tech for different needs and cost requirements.
- Adaptable to wind foil thanks to the FOIL BOX which is available only in Wood and LTD version.
- The LTD model is a semi custom/carbon deck and glass bottom
- The WOOD model has a semi custom/wood deck and bottom
- E-TECH is made with I-shot/E Tech Epoxy technology
SHAPE / DESIGN FEATURES
- The shape of the bottom of the Fireride is V with double concave and flat at the stern to maximize stability, ease of exit to the I plan and ease to jibe. In addition, the thickest edges from bow to stern maximize lateral stability, reduce resistance of water and increases buoyancy.
|FIRERIDE V1 LTD||SIZE||FINS||FIN BOX||R•S•S||WEIGHT ±5%|
|135 LTS||248 x 73 CM||MFC LIQUID PRO G-10 44 Tuttle head||FOILBOX||6.0/8.0||8.5 KGS|
|155 LTS||248 x 76 CM||MFC LIQUID PRO G-10 46 Tuttle head||FOILBOX||6.5/9.0||9.1 KGS|
|FIRERIDE V1 WOOD||SIZE||FINS||FIN BOX||R•S•S||WEIGHT ±5%|
|135 LTS||248 x 73 CM||RRD FREERIDE FIN 44 (RTM) TT||FOILBOX||6.0/8.0||8.8 KGS|
|155 LTS||248 x 76 CM||RRD FREERIDE FIN 46 (RTM) TT||FOILBOX||6.5/9.0||9.4 KGS|
|FIRERIDE V1 E / TECH||SIZE||FINS||FIN BOX||R•S•S||WEIGHT ±5%|
|135 LTS||248 x 73 CM||RRD FREERIDE FIN 44 (RTM) TT||TUTTLE BOX||6.0/8.0||9.1 KGS|
|155 LTS||248 x 76 CM||RRD FREERIDE FIN 46 (RTM) TT||TUTTLE BOX||6.5/9.0||10.2 KGS|
- Recommended Style
- Freeride / Performance - Freeride / Comfort - WindFoil
- Available Sizes
- 135 Lts - 155 Lts
- RRD Foil Box vs Long Tuttle Box (WOOD & LTD only)
- Wood - Ltd - E-Tech
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
4 otros productos en la misma categoría:
También podría interesarle