RRD - BARRACUDA Y26 - LTE
Rrd - Barracuda Y26 Lte - Year 2021
Pads and Fins are Included in the Price
The new Barracuda Y26 was designed, tested, and developed by Ralf Bachschuster, one of the most influential and radical kiteboarders in the South African kite scene, these phenomenal sticks are very fast, securely grip the water, and...
Free Shipping to all Europe from 299 euro
Delivery 48h to 6d depending the Country
2 Years Warranty and Shipping Insurance
Until 15 Days with the Right of Return
...deliver an abundance of hold in the most extreme conditions. The Rrd Barracuda Y26 version of this power house it’s a well rounded ”does it all” high-end performance board. Easy to ride and comfortable both in light or strong winds. Developed in Cape Town, the Barracudas are not only fast boards that were born to handle full power but can now be revered as the one and only board you need in your quiver!
Features of Rrd Barracuda Y26 Lte
- Slightly wider outline towards the nose with a pintail winger tail to increase control and comfort while allowing great turning potential with plenty grip.
- Full mono-concave hull with heaps of rocker on the tail. Planing fast and holding control on choppy waters.
- Thicker volume mid section in between your feet to allow floatation and keeping momentum at lower speed.
- Thin rail profile on nose and tail to allow the best grip at high speed and lower the volume to keep the weight down.
Why to buy a Rrd Barracuda Y26 Lte?
- SPEED AND CONTROL, SUPER LOW PROFILE SHAPE
- STRAPPED IN MACHINE YET FRIENDLY WITH ALL RIDING STYLES
- PINTAIL WINGER TAIL FOR EARLY TAKE OFFS AND RADICAL, TIGHT TURNS
Costruction and Technoligy of Rrd Barracuda Y26 Lte
Rrd Barracuda Y26 with LTE Technology (Built Tough, Lasts Long)
The new LTE technology comes straight from the ultimate molded surfboards technology which consists of a high definition EPS core, made with a high definition Super EPS mold, which is then injected with 36 Kgs/m3 density bits. This phenomenal core is so strong that you could ride it on the water without any lamination on it!! The core has heel recesses incorporated into the deck of the boards, thus creating the perfect placement for EVA heel shock absorbers to prevent heel dents. The Full Glass layup makes the board super flexible to ride and really strong to impact resistance, creating unmatched durability.
Barracuda Tail Details - Swallow Winger Tail
If you’re looking for the best possible traction and control when surfing, your choice will be a pin tail. This type of tail has the narrowest width of all your basic surfboard tail shapes. Because the tail’s surface area is small, this allows the tail of the board to grab hold of the water, and maintain direction by tracking. The pin tail shape is like an arrowhead, with two curved lines coming to a point. This design will give you good water flow over the tail of the board, allowing the tail to hold better, and avoiding any abrupt release that could knock you off your board.
Barracuda Y26 Specs
|Barracuda Y26 5'8''||5’8″x 18 ¾” “x 2 ⅛||24 Lts||Lte|
- Fins YES included
- Included Accessories
- Pads YES included
- Construction Available
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
You might also like