RRD - BARRACUDA Y25 - CLASSIC
Rrd - Barracuda Y25 Classic - Year 2020
Pads and Fins are Included in the Price
The new Barracuda Y25 was designed, tested, and developed by Ralf Bachschuster, one of the most influential and radical kiteboarders in the South African kite scene, these phenomenal sticks are very fast, securely grip the water, and deliver an abundance of hold in the most extreme conditions. The Rrd Barracuda Y25 version of this power house it’s a well rounded ”does it all” high-end performance board. Easy to ride and comfortable both in light or strong winds. Developed in Cape Town, the Barracudas are not only fast boards that were born to handle full power but can now be revered as the one and only board you need in your quiver!
Easy Fast Ordering and Secure On Line Payments
Free Shipping to all Europe starting from 299 euro
Customer Care by Phone and WhatsApp 24 hours
Features of Rrd Barracuda Y25 Classic
- Slightly wider outline towards the nose with a pintail winger tail to increase control and comfort while allowing great turning potential with plenty grip.
- Full mono-concave hull with heaps of rocker on the tail. Planing fast and holding control on choppy waters.
- Thicker volume mid section in between your feet to allow floatation and keeping momentum at lower speed.
- Thin rail profile on nose and tail to allow the best grip at high speed and lower the volume to keep the weight down.
Why to buy a Rrd Barracuda Y25 Classic?
- SPEED AND CONTROL, SUPER LOW PROFILE SHAPE
- STRAPPED IN MACHINE YET FRIENDLY WITH ALL RIDING STYLES
- PINTAIL WINGER TAIL FOR EARLY TAKE OFFS AND RADICAL, TIGHT TURNS
Costruction and Technoligy of Rrd Barracuda Y25 Classic
Rrd Barracuda Y25 with CLASSIC PU Technology (The Real Surf Feeling)
The Classic PU construction has been developed to create pure surfboards for pure wave riding and to allow control over choppy waters. We have improved the weight and strength of the boards this year. We are now using a hi-volume lightweight pigment in the resin. This type of resin fills up the holes in the foam and reduces the amount of resin content in the glass fibers, making the boards lighter. The Classic boards have low fiber memory and low foam memory at the same time. This low memory gives our boards a proper surfboard feel. We recommend the Classic PU technology to the riders who love a comfortable ride which this construction provides through its flexibility.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: