RRD - VARIAL Y25 - BLACK RIBBON
Rrd - Varial Y25 Black Ribbon 5'1'' - Year 2020
Pads and Fins are Included in the Price
The Varial Y25 blkrbn is our pure freestyle kite surfboard fully dedicated to the strapless freestyle discipline.One of the most bad-ass board on the market, it’s now available to fully unchain your potential! Its razor sharp design enhances handling, control, and sets the foundation for the highest level strapless freestyle riding. This board is in a league of its own.
Easy Fast Ordering and Secure On Line Payments
Free Shipping to all Europe starting from 299 euro
Customer Care by Phone and WhatsApp 24 hours
Features of Rrd Varial Y25 Black Ribbon
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Unglued Front deck pad included
- Deep bottom channels to increase waterflow for tracking and control at high speeds and landings
- Super thin profile from nose to tail
- Deep concave throughout the entire board with a flat, kicked tail, released by a progressive rocker
- Thruster fin setup for sliding control and better for riding in reverse.
Why to buy a Rrd Varial Y25 Black Ribbon?
- DEDICATED, PURE FREESTYLE STRAPLESS SHAPE
- NO INSERTS ON THE DECK FOR STRICTLY STRAPLESS RIDING AND REDUCED WEIGHT
- RAZOR SHARP RAILS, DEEP BOTTOM CHANNELS, ULTRA LOW PROFILE
Costruction and Technoligy of Rrd Varial Y25 Black Ribbon
Rrd Varial Y25 with BLKRBN Technology (Black Ribbon)
Talking lightweight kitesurfboards towards a ridiculously light & strong level! The Black Ribbon technology is the first line of kitesurfboards in the world made with Aerospace technology!
The internal EPS core, with only 15 kg density, is extra compact by the use of a special mold. This unique mold creates a perfectly sealed surface where the epoxy resin penetrates the layup at just the right amount, creating the perfect bond between each layer, but not too excessively that would simply add weight and no specific structural strength.
For added reinforcements without significantly increasing weight, a 3 mm PVC foam layer is added on the deck to maximize impact resistance in addition to keeping the structure as light as possible while a full bamboo bottom sandwich layer creates the perfect blend between ding and dent strength on the bottom of the board. The entire structure is then fully covered with a complete layer of 160 grams Biaxial fibers combining a 45° mix between Carbon and Innegra fibers.
The new Black Ribbon construction provides a lightweight and strong kiteboard while maintaining a significant amount of flex compared to a full carbon layer.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: