RRD - ACE Y25 - LTE
Rrd - Ace Y25 Lte 5'2'' - Year 2020
Pads and Fins are Included in the Price
Getting the most out of marginal conditions. That’s the purpose of our Ace 5’2”, a freeride, flatwater board, that is fast and planes early, designed to have a blast on small, mushy surf. Need a board for light wind and mostly flat water? The Ace y25 Lte is your board! The radical, retro style shape with wide outline and moderate volume allow this board to float you through the lulls or pump through a section to squeeze out an extra turn on that knee high monster!!
Easy Fast Ordering and Secure On Line Payments
Free Shipping to all Europe starting from 299 euro
Customer Care by Phone and WhatsApp 24 hours
Features of Rrd Ace Y25 Lte
- Curvy outline for better maneuvers and wave riding potential
- Mono-concave hull with slight tail kick to improve control over choppy water and maximise pop
- Straight rocker and nose lift improving planing potential and top speed
- Moderate thickness and rails for increased maneuverability
Why to buy a Rrd Y25 Lte?
- “FIRST TIME SURFBOARD” FRIENDLY, EASY TO USE, ALL-ROUND RIPPER
- SMALLER WAVES MACHINE, LIGHT WIND EFFECTIVE DESIGN
- BEST EARLY PLANNING / STRAPLESS PROGRESSION OPTION / QUAD FIN SETUP
Costruction and Technoligy of Rrd Ace Y25 Lte
Rrd Ace Y25 with LTE Technology (Built Tough, Lasts Long)
The new LTE technology comes straight from the ultimate molded surfboards technology which consists of a high definition EPS core, made with a high definition Super EPS mold, which is then injected with 36 Kgs/m3 density bits. This phenomenal core is so strong that you could ride it on the water without any lamination on it!! The core has heel recesses incorporated into the deck of the boards, thus creating the perfect placement for EVA heel shock absorbers to prevent heel dents. The Full Glass layup makes the board super flexible to ride and really strong to impact resistance, creating unmatched durability.
You might also like
8 other products in the same category: