RRD - FIRERIDE V2 E-TECH
RRD Fireride E-Tech V2 year 2019
FOIL BOX AVAILABLE ONLY IN LTE and LTD version
One board to opt for a foil or windsurf session, the FIRERIDE is a convertible windsurf/foil shape that gets you in the water with minimal conditions. Its max width with pronounced curved outline throughout the whole length of the board, make it a real modern “ONE FOR ALL” kind of board. Just add one sail size and forget about waiting on the beach whether it is windsurfing or windfoiling. Choose a simple solution that covers all your needs.
Free Shipping to all Europe from 299 euro
Delivery 48h to 6d depending the Country
2 Years Warranty and Shipping Insurance
Until 15 Days with the Right of Return
The very full rails from tail to nose, allow the board to plane instantly even with little wind and also use larger fins to stay upwind better, assuring the board never becomes physical or hard to control. It is comfortable, planes fast and with superb versatility to suit all levels and type of uses. Thanks to its length, it perfectly adapts to foilwindsurfing, especially when learning and even for a more advanced level. It has been revisited in terms of look and is available in 3 technologies; the new LTD which comes with the new Biaxial Innegra Carbon on the deck, the LTE and E-TECH. The FIRERIDE V2 is a classic shape that does it all!
Features RRD Fireride E-Tech V2
- 4 shapes to maximize fun and versatility of use
- Full V double concave hull with flat tail end so to maximize stability, early planing and easy jibing
- Fuller size rails from nose to tail to maximize lateral stability, reduce drag and increase floatation
- Available in 3 different technologies: The LTD, LTE and E-Tech for different needs and cost requirements
- The LTD comes with the new Biaxial Carbon Innegra fiber on the deck and glass bottom
- Adaptable to wind foil thanks to the FOIL BOX which is available only in LTE and LTD version
Why to buy the windsurf board: Rrd Fireride E-Tech V2?
- FOIL BOX AVAILABLE ONLY IN LTE and LTD version
- WINDSURF FREERIDE AND WINDFOIL
- AVAILABLE IN 3 DIFFERENT CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- EXTRA CONTROL AND COMFORT BOTH IN WINDSURF AND WINDFOIL
Fins included in the Rrd Fireride E-Tech V2
MFC LIQUID PRO FIN
RRD Fireride in E-TECH Technology
Glass epoxy skin top and bottom. Our strongest technology, the E-TECH is made for those entering or starting windsurfing. Suitable for schools and centers that want maximum durability. On the deck it combines 2 glass layers of 300gr and 400gr together with the Wood 0,6 mm which is the most resistant material available. The bottom has a thick glass layer of 450 gr and reinforcements on both nose and tail for maximum impact resistance.
FIREride E-TECH V2 SPECS
|MODEL||SIZE “CM”||VOLUME “LTS”||STD WEIGHT ±5 “KG”||REC. SAIL (RSS)||FIN + BOX SYSTEM|
|115 E-TECH V2||242 × 67||115||8.8||4,7 / 6,5||RRD FREERIDE FIN 40 (RTM) TUTTLE BOX|
|125 E-TECH V2||245 × 71||125||9.2||5,5 / 7,5||RRD FREERIDE FIN 42 (RTM) TUTTLE BOX|
|135 E-TECH V2||248 × 73||135||9.7||6,0 / 8,0||RRD FREERIDE FIN 44 (RTM) TUTTLE BOX|
|155 E-TECH V2||248 × 76||155||10.4||6,5 / 9,0||RRD FREERIDE FIN 46 (RTM) TUTTLE BOX|
- Recommended Style
- Included Accessories
- INCLUDED FINS MFC LIQUID PRO
- Volume (lts)
- 115 • 125 • 135 • 155
Be the first to ask a question about this product!